SERRA – Garden Kitchen + Urban Picnic
Scroll to experience
#serrabrussels
Scroll to experience

About Serra

Experience
good food

In our green space, you’ll enjoy nature’s finest foods - your way. Whether it’s grabbing a quick bite at Urban Picnic or taking your time to enjoy our menu at Garden Kitchen. Wherever you decide to take a seat, good food will come your way. For us, good food means it’ll do both you and the planet good. And it tastes delicious, too.




About Serra

Experience
good food

In our green space, you’ll enjoy nature’s finest foods - your way. Whether it’s grabbing a quick bite at Urban Picnic or taking your time to enjoy our menu at Garden Kitchen. Wherever you decide to take a seat, good food will come your way. For us, good food means it’ll do both you and the planet good. And it tastes delicious, too.


Healthy and delicious food

Our Garden Kitchen is waiting for you

You get the cream of the crop

Good choices come natural

Love at first bite




Menu

Authentic, eco-friendly & locavore

Our menu is 80% vegetarian and we have plenty of vegan options, too. The other 20% of our menu consists on sustainable fish, seafood and organic white meats. Our menu is inspired by what nature has to offer us, products that are in season and locally grown. It’s our job to put products on a pedestal, creating harmony with every ingredient on the plate. Call it authentic cooking - that’s what we love.

 

Our menu is mostly vegetarian with some vegan options, too. For the rest, our menu consists on sustainable fish, seafood and organic white meats. We are inspired by what nature has to offer us, products that are in season and locally grown. It’s our job to put products on a pedestal, creating harmony with every ingredient on the plate. Call it authentic cooking - that’s what we love.







Partners

Meet our suppliers

The best meals are made with the best ingredients. That’s why we’re proud to use locally sourced ingredients from some of the finest companies out there. And when we say out there, we mean out here, because they’re all from the area. Knowing where your food comes from is just as important as how it tastes, right?






Partners

Meet our suppliers

The best meals are made with the best ingredients. That’s why we’re proud to use locally sourced ingredients from some of the finest companies out there. And when we say out there, we mean out here, because they’re all from the area. Knowing where your food comes from is just as important as how it tastes, right?